We appreciate your interest in working with us!
Gospel Grown is a publishing house that seeks to bring together like-minded and gifted authors, illustrators, and designers to create gospel-centered resources for children. To that end, our typical approach is to pursue specific partners whom we have in mind to collaborate with on particular projects. Thus, it is rare that we would accept unsolicited manuscripts or partner with unsought individuals.
However, we desire to grow our collaborative network with like-minded and gifted artists, who could partner with us to execute specific projects in the future in line with our vision.
Below are the conditions we ask you to meet—and those we prefer you to meet—before you contact us about partnering.
- Have read, understood, and joyfully agree with our Beliefs
- Have previous experience in children’s ministry and communicating the gospel to children
- *Authors only: A degree in biblical study
- *Authors & Illustrators: If not already published, proven abilities with recommendations of your ability from recognized individuals within the evangelical Christian community
- Previous experience in publishing, preferably Christian children’s literature
- *Illustrators only: A degree in biblical study.
If you meet these conditions and want to know more, please fill out the contact form below. Please copy and paste the above bullet points and briefly explain underneath each how you meet those criteria. Upon follow up, we will request samples of your work.
We can not guarantee we will respond to every request, and we deeply appreciate your interest in partnering with us.